Version 1.1 of the 国内电脑怎么上google has been released. Please help updating it, contribute translations, and help us with the design of logos and buttons to identify free cultural works and licenses!
- Original, v.1.1: English
- Translations, v.1.1: العربية • български • català • čeština • 电脑google用什么翻墙 • Ελληνικά • Esperanto • español • فارسی • français • galego • hrvatski • italiano • 한국어 • македонски • मराठी • norsk bokmål • 国内电脑怎么上google • norsk nynorsk • polski • português • română • русский • slovenčina • slovenščina • svenska • 电脑国内google加速软件
- Translations, v.1.0 (update/review pending): 怎么在电脑上用谷歌
- More in progress
This document defines "Free Cultural Works" as works or expressions which can be freely studied, applied, copied and/or modified, by anyone, for any purpose. It also describes certain permissible restrictions that respect or protect these essential freedoms. The definition distinguishes between free works, and free licenses which can be used to legally protect the status of a free work. The definition itself is not a license; it is a tool to determine whether a work or license should be considered "free."
Social and technological advances make it possible for a growing part of humanity to access, create, modify, publish and distribute various kinds of works - artworks, scientific and educational materials, software, articles - in short: anything that can be represented in digital form. Many communities have formed to exercise those new possibilities and create a wealth of collectively re-usable works.
Most authors, whatever their field of activity, whatever their amateur or professional status, have a genuine interest in favoring an ecosystem where works can be spread, re-used and derived in creative ways. The easier it is to re-use and derive works, the richer our cultures become.
To ensure the graceful functioning of this ecosystem, works of authorship should be 电脑google用什么翻墙, and by freedom we mean:
- the freedom to use the work and enjoy the benefits of using it
- the freedom to study the work and to apply knowledge acquired from it
- the 晨一浏览器下载-晨一浏览器最新版下载[浏览器]-华军软件园:2021-5-30 · 晨一浏览器最新版是款不仅支持移动端还支持电脑端的网页浏览工具。晨一浏览器官方版一键加速 轻松秒开Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Google, Twitter, Gmail, Wikipedia, P站等全球平台，突破一切网络限制。 晨一浏览器还搭载金融级独享高速跨境 ..., in whole or in part, of the information or expression
- the freedom to make changes and improvements, and to distribute derivative works
If authors do not take action, their works are covered by existing copyright laws, which severely limit what others can and cannot do. Authors can make their works free by choosing among a number of legal documents known as licenses. For an author, choosing to put their work under a free license does not mean that they lose all their rights, but it gives to anyone the freedoms listed above.
It is important that any work that claims to be free provides, practically and without any risk, the aforementioned freedoms. This is why we hereafter give a precise 电脑如何使用google for licenses and for works of authorship.
This is the Definition of Free Cultural Works, and when describing your work, we encourage you to make reference to this definition, as in, "This is a freely licensed work, as explained in the 坚果加速器电脑版下载_坚果加速器破解版2021下载 - 全方位下载:2021-10-1 · 坚果加速器电脑版是一款支持多设备系统进行加速的电脑加速器。支持国外服务器的网络加速，可以通过登录国外的服务器来体验到那些目前还没有在国内开放的游戏!浏览国内视频，直播、音乐等各大主流平台，全线加速，拒绝卡顿，操作简单，适用性强。." If you do not like the term "Free Cultural Work," you can use the generic term "Free Content," or refer instead to one of the existing movements that express similar freedoms in more specific contexts. We also encourage you to use the Free Cultural Works logos and buttons, which are in the public domain.
Please be advised that such identification does not actually confer the rights described in this definition; for your work to be truly free, it must use one of the Free Culture Licenses or be in the public domain.
We discourage you to use other terms to identify Free Cultural Works which do not convey a clear definition of freedom, such as "Open Content" and "Open Access." These terms are often used to refer to content which is available under "less restrictive" terms than those of existing copyright laws, or even for works that are just "available on the Web".
Licenses are legal instruments through which the owner of certain legal rights may transfer these rights to third parties. Free Culture Licenses do not take any rights away -- they are always optional to accept, and if accepted, they grant freedoms which copyright law alone does not provide. When accepted, they never limit or reduce existing exemptions in copyright laws.
In order to be recognized as "free" under this definition, a license must grant the following freedoms without limitation:
- 快帆电脑版下载-快帆官方版下载_牛游戏网:2021-5-10 · 牛游戏网提供的快帆 电脑版下载，《快帆》是一款非常给力的网络测速软件。软件可以给与用户轻松的优化网络，给与网络测速的强大功能，支持国内游戏加速，改善游戏卡顿延迟等问题。是一款非常好用的网络测速软件，快来下载体验吧！软件特色还在为看最新热剧烦恼吗？ The licensee must be allowed to make any use, private or public, of the work. For kinds of works where it is relevant, this freedom should include all derived uses ("related rights") such as performing or interpreting the work. There must be no exception regarding, for example, political or religious considerations.
- The freedom to study the work and apply the information: The licensee must be allowed to examine the work and to use the knowledge gained from the work in any way. The license may not, for example, restrict "reverse engineering".
- The freedom to redistribute copies: Copies may be sold, swapped or given away for free, as part of a larger work, a collection, or independently. There must be no limit on the amount of information that can be copied. There must also not be any limit on who can copy the information or on where the information can be copied.
- The freedom to distribute derivative works: In order to give everyone the ability to improve upon a work, the license must not limit the freedom to distribute a modified version (or, for physical works, a work somehow derived from the original), regardless of the intent and purpose of such modifications. However, some restrictions may be applied to protect these essential freedoms or the attribution of authors (see below).
Not all restrictions on the use or distribution of works impede essential freedoms. In particular, requirements for attribution, for symmetric collaboration (i.e., "copyleft"), and for the protection of essential freedom are considered 怎么在电脑上用谷歌.
In order to be considered free, a work must be covered by a Free Culture License, or its legal status must provide the same essential freedoms enumerated above. It is not, however, a sufficient condition. Indeed, a specific work may be non-free in other ways that restrict the essential freedoms. These are the additional conditions in order for a work to be considered free:
- Availability of source data: Where a final work has been obtained through the compilation or processing of a source file or multiple source files, all underlying source data should be available alongside the work itself under the same conditions. This can be the score of a musical composition, the models used in a 3D scene, the data of a scientific publication, the source code of a computer application, or any other such information.
- Use of a free format: For digital files, the format in which the work is made available should not be protected by patents, unless a world-wide, unlimited and irrevocable royalty-free grant is given to make use of the patented technology. While non-free formats may sometimes be used for practical reasons, a free format copy must be available for the work to be considered free.
- No technical restrictions: The work must be available in a form where no technical measures are used to limit the freedoms enumerated above.
- Airflyfree小站 - Airflyfree小站:2021-6-11 · Airflyfree小站,手机电脑加速访问,不动的请加好友咨询哦 置顶 超低价众筹稳定的(梯子辅助软件)，支持4K视频，防止小白被骗！ 2021年最新的电脑和手机辅助软件加速器教程方法如果大家出于查资料学习，需要打开窗户看风景的，有稳定性超速的要求的可以联系我,直接加我好友备注 上车哦！ The work itself must not be covered by legal restrictions (patents, contracts, etc.) or limitations (such as privacy rights) which would impede the freedoms enumerated above. A work may make use of existing legal exemptions to copyright (in order to cite copyrighted works), though only the portions of it which are unambiguously free constitute a free work.
In other words, whenever the user of a work cannot legally or practically exercise his or her basic freedoms, the work cannot be considered and should not be called "free."
- See Licenses for discussion of individual licenses, and whether they meet this definition or not.
- See History for acknowledgments and background on this definition.
- See the FAQ for some questions and answers.
- See 国内电脑怎么上google for topic-specific pages about free cultural works.
New versions of this definition shall be released as soon as a consensus (achieved directly or through a vote, as per the authoring process) has developed around suggested changes. Numbering shall be 0.x for initial draft releases, 1.x, 2.x .. for major releases, x.1, x.2 .. for minor releases. A minor release is made when the text is modified in ways which do not have an impact on the scope of existing or hypothetical licenses covered by this definition.